Beautiful dancer ..



You are a skilled dancer girl, so you will be swayed with joy, the head will go dizzy, the mind will go out of happiness if you know the drinky drinkers to put their wine to dance with you.







You, as the sea, trample your tyranny with me, drowning every part of my body in you, even though I am a skilled swimmer, but you are a lifeline for me in your arms of love and all hope.
You as a child deprived of her emotions did not enjoy the pillow and did not seek emotion in the heart of a person all your life as you grow up and grow alone.
Every one of this life will make you sad or bother you. Bring me in your life for your happiness and carry all your worries about you. Allow me to love you with my style .. Allow me to ask you for your soul to receive.
I love all my demands and for the sake of love, my soul is the oldest.
And you are here in the heart and in myself and smiles I laugh ..

Your morning is saved from the Lord ..