Our love, my princess, is above imagination


Our love, my princess, is above imagination
Above the clouds above the clouds above the mountains
Our love is a beautiful but towering castle of sand
Our lovely love is delicious on paper


We do not know swimming, but we love drowning
A thousand fires in our chests of longing and insomnia
Our childlike love features the whole paper and tenderness
We love you because we are still in infancy
And feed us the contour of our day so that we can reciprocate with obedience and obedience



Our love, Madam, is wonderful but only in letters
It will not actually live because it is a deep sea without coasts
A major crime in which we will not know who is killed and who is the murderer
Our love will thus remain beautiful than all reality
Such as an anonymous message with no address or character
Such as a spiritual prayer that does not matter if it is in a church or a mosque
Our love does not require a legitimate paper
That paper is called a marriage contract and then turns into a property
I am a man who hates prisons and you do not like the feelings of slavery
Our love, my lady, remains so like fantasy
Neither I nor you nor me and the combination between us are shops
And there will remain among us thousands of seas and millions of mountains
Our love is written to remain a beautiful love project
O Lovers will still whisper and talk about him in their long night
They would say a serious love project but the application was impossible
You are not Shahrazad, nor are you, my love, I was Shahriar
We are not in a battle in which we expect to raise the banner of victory
We are not waiting for winter rain
Love, my love, is not a stage to end with paradise or fire
It is a thirst he can only see waiting for