Come close, beautiful ..

Come close, beautiful ..
Your eyes are allowed magic to enjoy it ..
And your smile charm may be enjoyed and increased ..


Your shoulder blades shorten your cute waistline.
The distance between the breech and the breech of the nicest after the distances ..
Come close, beautiful ..

Let me fondle the swaying of your body ..
And to watch you sleepwalking lying with the beauty of your ass makes the mothers come out transparently without resistance ..
Come close, beautiful ..
I want to bring you now now ..
I do not leave Shubra but accept him ..
With the collision and acceleration of your breath at my neck ..
Come close, beautiful ..
And know that my mind melt between your lips ..
And the more beauty whenever I mix your mouth mouth ..
I can not wait to taste my morning coffee with you and sip it soon with you.

Your morning beauty is your magic ..