The thrill of love



نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪lovers kiss‬‏


1. I want you
I do not know how you love me
Looking for your details and arrange words you perhaps come back
2-everything fall from my eyes I rub my feet
However, when you fell from the eyes of my heart pregnancy



3. Nothing the most beautiful female of the homeland as a man
Sheltering him and he belongs
4. Despite all the tolerance in love will not forgive you every moment was supposed to be with me which was not
Every word love would increase my happiness was not taking her
5. Oh if knowing how much a bird flew from my heart nestles between the eyes
Thousand and more
My heart also flew flew ... although it crippled bird
6. Some things, though small, but it is enough to hurt the deepest epicenter is located on the left-hand 


نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪lovers kiss‬‏

line Dilek
7. Put your eye with my own eyes and to know that all of us the past years
Something simple than I have for you
The next year, it is very busy
8. Heads of years does not interest me
All you care about him to be the head beside me every night
9. Nothing contained in the most beautiful seashells that we met in spite of all these distances
And not in much the coolest that my desire coincided desire Feeney
10-all ideals and tips that you might expect Himtha throughout your life go down the drain if your heart to pulsate with a look or Hrkk meaningful really realize the meaning of the fall
11. In Love We do not listen to good advice and warnings at the beginning of each confession
We are concerned about the thrill of revealing to reflect on what they are Venstgrb and then drown in sorrow
12. It tells the New Year before they come to take you from your arm and is coming to the