Love lovers



نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪lovers kiss‬‏


1. Each year and you as you are in the lobby of my heart
Of life that Hzptna well done torturing me
Unit that narrows whenever a Sharekni
Both lived in my heart and dedication and mastery Oodjaoh
To my sorrow, who has missed the train because it is bankrupt and could not buy a ticket joy one
For my girlfriend that Trdtna of friendship with candor
Luggage which accompanied me on more than one human life
Sleeping pain in my chest and wakes up from the lowest thing
Members of the memories that remain tightly to Bahia
For the wagon, which I lead my life full of fear and anticipation of dreams will not come true


To my heart mobster Crown ..
نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪lovers kiss‬‏

 
2-closed my eyes close I sensed insight Spirit
Have fun chin whiskers neglected and mess with your shirt buttoned
Lie down my breath on your shoulders Dynasty
Kisses and roam around your neck niche
Votodo of atoms your breath
Allaantzar dry up saliva and holistic thirst I long for you
I travel Battrk and cut distances dimension that transforms us
I Almsalobh on your heart gates
Exiled in cities eternal Ahqk
Instill the seeds of love in the land breeze
And Osagaha of certain feelings for yo u promoter chest
I bring to you garlands of light embroidered Balzia yards chest
The kiss between your letter and rivers chest wandering among the gardens
Planted in Amqk Kalotd between Alenaiman
نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪lovers kiss‬‏